Twin Cities Countertops

New Hope MN Granite Company

Paramount Granite Company offers Minnesota affordable granite. We provide countertops throughout the state and specialize in twin cities granite and serve the city of New Hope, MN. With a rock solid reputation, Paramount Granite Company is a twin cities granite fabricator that has been in business since 1996 and stands out from other granite countertop stores in MN. As a MN granite fabricator, we not only custom cut the material you select for your custom countertops in twin cities, but also install granite countertops, twin city marble countertops, twin city soapstone countertops, and more!

We carry a wide collection of granite colors for you to choose from. Choose from our Group A, Group B, Group C, Exclusive, or others colors. Prices and design vary throughout. If you are looking for Minnesota quartz countertops, we have a variety to choose from including Silestone, Caesarstone, Difiniti, Hanstone, or Dupont Zodiaq, each with their own unique colors and patterns. Make sure you visit our showroom to view our samples and check out our slab yard! We are located just off I94 just past Maple Grove. Take the Elk River exit to Highway 101 in St. Michael, Minnesota. Check out our Company page on our website for complete directions.

If you're tired of browsing for the perfect sink and faucet to match your new stone, we've have made it easy for you. We not only have a variety of MN discount countertops to choose from, but also supply several options for sinks and faucets. Check out our Magnum, Elkay, Kohler, and other sink options. For your faucet needs, we feature Delta faucets for kitchens, vanities and bars. They come in a variety of styles ranging from standard models to the latest Touch Technology.

Our Customer Service staff will work with you to answer your questions on material layout, design, colors, edges, backsplash options, sink and faucet layout, etc. and will provide you with a FREE estimate. Why wait when you can get started on your dream house today?